WLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WLC

HomeHome  Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny Jokes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:
Funny Jokes Left_bar_bleue61/100Funny Jokes Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:17 pm

FUNNY JOKES HERE
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: 0 to 200 in 6 seconds   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:17 pm

0 to 200 in 6 seconds

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Blonde paint job   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:18 pm

Blonde paint job

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Generous lawyer   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

Generous lawyer

A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Girls night out   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

Girls night out

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be drunk   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

Glad to be drunk

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Only three doors   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Only three doors

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Poor guy   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Poor guy

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: The bride tells her husband   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:21 pm

The bride tells her husband

The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Two zebras pondering   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:21 pm

Two zebras pondering

Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white
stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't
know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did
and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other
zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are
what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black
stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: A Really Bad Day   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:22 pm

A Really Bad Day

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Billing   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Billing

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party.

Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.

After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"

"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."

The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.

The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.

When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.
Back to top Go down
rasta
VIP
VIP

Character sheet
Behaviour:
Funny Jokes Left_bar_bleue65/100Funny Jokes Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 pm

heee heeee haaaa haadha maja ey
Back to top Go down
justey
Senior Memberz

Character sheet
Behaviour:
Funny Jokes Left_bar_bleue85/100Funny Jokes Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 am

"My mother-in-law has disappeared from home."
"Have u given her discription to the police?"
"No.... they'd never believe me."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:24 am

Last winter I was laid up at home with the flu. My fiancee' called and volunteered to come over and fix dinner and play nursemaid to me. I declined, not wanting to pass on the flu to her. "Okay honey", she told me, "Will wait till after we get married. Then we can spend the rest ofour lives making each other sick!"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 am

One day, the Captain of the 40-oared royal barge goes down to speak to the slaves in the hold of his ship. "Men, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, the Queen will be joining us today for a trip up the Nile." The men cheered and rattled their chains. "The bad news is, she wants to go water skiing."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 am

Two friends meet each other on the street. "hello! Where are you coming from?" asked Bill. "Oh, don't ask me! I'm coming from the cemetery. I just burried my mother-in-law" replied Sid. "I'm so sorry!" said Bill, "But why is your face schratched all over?". "It wasn't so easy!" said Sid, "She put on a hell of a fight!"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 am

The housewife says "Four." The accountant says "It's either three or four, let me run it through my spreadsheet again." The lawyer closes the shutters, turns down the lights, and whispers "What do you want it to be?"
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty

his man went to a whore house. he had no arms and no legs. When the madam answered the door she asked what he wanted. He said that he wanted a woman. She replyed you have no arms and no legs what can you do? With that he replyed I rang the door bell didn't I?
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 am

"Hey Bill, I heard you can download the whole Tyson-Holyfield fight off the internet". "No kidding? How much memory will it take up?". "Not much, just two Bytes."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 am

This is a passenger announcement. The train on platform one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and twelve has come in sideways.
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 am

A little boy walks in on his parents in the middle of a romantic interludeand asks if he can hop on his daddy's back. The father doesn't see any harm, so he agrees, and they continue. When things started to really heat up the little boy leaned down and whispered in his father's ear, "Hold on tight, daddy, this is usually where me and the postman get bucked off."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 am

A blonde woman goes to the doctor and complains that her whole body is aching. She touches her knee and says: "Ouch! That hurt". She then touches her elbow which evokes yet another painful response. She then touches her ear and complains that it is sensitive too. The doctor then examines her and says: "Well, Madam, I am sure that will be the case - your finger is broken."
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty

First you dig a big hole, and fill it with wood and ash. Then you take a loadof peas and line them up around the hole. Then, when the elephant goes to take a pea, kick him in the ash-hole!
Back to top Go down
davilex
Senior Memberz
davilex

Character sheet
Behaviour:

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:29 am

During the war, people used to say that you needn't worry about the bombs. They would only hit you if they had your name written on them. Which was bad news for my neigbours, Mr. and Mrs. Doodlebug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Jokes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next